|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£65,000 - £75,000 + bonus|
|Contact Name:||William Birch|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 15:28|
Are you keen on joining a fast growing and prestigious technology consultancy, working with some of the worlds best known brands?
Do you have ambitions to develop into a FD/CFO role in the not too distant future?
This front running consultancy is looking for a driven and ambitious Financial Controller to come and join them during this period of sustainable growth. The company have projected considerable, but sustainable, growth plans wherein they will be expanding their consulting capacity with additional headcount in order to facilitate their revenue projections. This role will be central to this change, allowing the candidate the necessary exposure to develop into a FD role relatively swiftly.
The Financial Controller will be partnering with the business stakeholders to better predict the future from the data available. The role will carry responsibility for Group Audit, Month end reporting, Cash forecasts, Management accounts, Cashflow, Group Tax and the 6 monthly budgeting process.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or similar
- Excellent commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Experience in Financial modelling
- Strong ability to partner with key stakeholders within the business
- Experience of reporting and Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI (desired)
- Financial Accounting process and procedure understanding
- Confident, pro-active and driven
- Thorough understanding of Tax rules