|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 12:20|
A fast-growing, ambitious and professional executive search firm is seeking a Finance Manager to join their business.
An international executive search firm that employees over 100 people across 8 different offices in 3 different continents. The business has been running for over 10 years now and is now established as one of the top search firms in their area of expertise globally.
- £20m turnover executive search firm with 8 international operations across 3 different continents.
- Ambitious, clear and well-planned 5-year growth plan.
- You would be reporting into an incredibly impressive CFO who has a penchant for mentoring.
- Clear growth plan for the role to expand into a Financial Controller role with management.
- A values-lead, ethical and professional business giving an excellent opportunity to have a real platform for growth in their employees' careers.
- The board puts an onus on the mental and physical wellbeing and health of their staff, investing into them regularly.
- Multiple award-winning for international growth, enterprise and great company culture.
- You would be responsible for the production of timely and accurate and management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Producing insightful MI that helps to guide business decisions.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders, business partnering with key people across the business.
- Assisting the CFO to enact the finance company strategy.
- Assist the CFO with the production of the year-end accounts, liaise with auditors and be a key figure during the audit process.
- Management of all banking matters and duties.
- Responsible for internal payroll, including the processing of journals and ad hoc analysis.
- Annual audit file preparation.
- Management of weekly cashflow including providing supporting analysis and inter-ground activity.
- Management of the finance system (Sage 50).
- Qualified accountant, or equivalent.
- Hands-on SME experience.
- Team management experience.
- Analytical experience.
- Preferably staffing sector experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's