|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £65,000|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 11:16|
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, growing, PE-backed events agency? Are you eager to challenge yourself in an ever-changing environment as you play a critical role in providing commercial support to the business?
Our client, one of the fastest-growing events agencies in the industry, is looking for a Financial Controller to support the CFO of the business while overseeing and managing a team of 2.
Key Duties Include:
- Managing any ongoing budgeting and business planning process
- Providing strong commercial support to the wider business
- Playing a key role in putting together show budgets and economic models as well as tracking ongoing spend vs budget
- Cash management - overseeing the treasury functions including forecasting the cash needs
- Monthly management accounts
- Production accounts
- Tax reporting
- Financial statements
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACCA/ CIMA qualified
- Experience within the media and creative industries
- Experience in production accounting
If you're seeking a new challenge for a truly impressive business who can offer you great career progression then this is the role for you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's