|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £65,000|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 11:16|
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, growing, PE-backed events agency? Are you eager to challenge yourself in an ever-changing environment as you play a critical role in providing commercial support to the business?
Our client, one of the fastest-growing events agencies in the industry, is looking for a Financial Controller to support the CFO of the business while overseeing and managing a team of 2.
Key Duties Include:
- Managing any ongoing budgeting and business planning process
- Providing strong commercial support to the wider business
- Playing a key role in putting together show budgets and economic models as well as tracking ongoing spend vs budget
- Cash management - overseeing the treasury functions including forecasting the cash needs
- Monthly management accounts
- Production accounts
- Tax reporting
- Financial statements
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACCA/ CIMA qualified
- Experience within the media and creative industries
- Experience in production accounting
If you're seeking a new challenge for a truly impressive business who can offer you great career progression then this is the role for you!