|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2017 10:47|
Our client is a small and ambitious recruitment business based in Central London. They are a few years old, and already up to circa 40 staff and have international offices.
The business plans to grow considerably and scale upwards over the next 2 years and they require an experience finance professional to come in and provide vital MI.
· Monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet control accounts including bank, sales, wages, pension.
· Monthly reconciliation of four bank accounts
· Monitoring cash flow through maintenance of cash books
· Cash payments using Barclays.net
· Preparation of management accounts pack for review by Financial Controller
· VAT Controls and returns
· Monthly journals including accruals, prepayments and depreciation
· Inter-company charges and reconciling loan accounts
· Budgets - assisting with annual budget and ongoing monitoring of expenditure
· Financial analysis of actual v targets and budget and presentation of analysis for management team
· Year-end accounts
· Audit preparation and dealing with the company’s accountants
· Managing two Accounts Assistants and providing cover where required
· Documenting all processes undertaken
· Liaising with outsourced finance function who manage transactional finance for the business
· Key projects will include review of current systems and processes with a view to implementing a new accounts software
· Continuous review of processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy
· 1-2 years’ experience of producing management accountants, budgets and cash flow forecasting in a similar sized organisation, preferably having knowledge of multi-company accounting.
· Self-motivated, with an ability to work well under pressure.
· Adaptable and open-minded, with a willingness to learn and with a continuous-improvement mindset.
· Must be experienced at and comfortable with supervising staff, and committed to development and training of team members.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Financial Controller
£350-£400/day (flexible depending upon experience)
Financial Controller (SME Recruitment Business)
The City, London
£50,000 - £65,000/year
Group Financial Controller (6-Month Temp to Perm)
£70,000 - £90,000 (depending upon experience) + excellent benefits package
Part-Time Financial Controller (3 days per week)
£65,000 - £80,000/year
Financial Controller (Boutique Executive Search Firm)
The City, london
£55,000 - £65,000/year