|Job title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Our client is a growing recruitment firm based in London who have managed to sustain excellent progress through the pandemic and are consistently breaking sales records month by month! After smashing through their annual targets for 2021 by June they have decided to look at bringing their finance ‘in-house’ to help them scale for growth.
They are now looking to hire an experienced finance professional to join the business and partner with the business owner in order to drive strategy and create structure in order for the business to scale. Since their inception they have grown internationally and operate out of 4 global offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to really own a finance function, and be offered licence to put in to place your own structure, processes and systems whilst supporting an entrepreneurial owner as the business grows. You will work alongside an entrepreneurial CEO, and have support from a part-time CFO to help guide you as you take the business through change.
As Financial Controller you will report directly to the CEO with duties as follows:
· Responsible for the ‘in-housing’ project for the finance function
· Implement systems, processes and structure to the business from an accounting perspective
· Business partner with internal & external stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition process.
· Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts, and board report
· Prepare budgets and forecasts for the business on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
· Generate meaningful MI on sales performance
· Provide analysis on KPI’s and business performance
· Management of the businesses payroll, billing and credit control function
· Debt / DSO reporting
· Handling queries regarding pay & bill
· Support the management team in analysing, understanding and interpreting the operational and financial performance of the business
· Ad hoc reporting & administrative duties
· Experience working within a recruitment business
· ACCA/CIMA qualification or studying / QBE
· Passionate about financial systems and technology
· Strong communication skills
· Strong Stakeholder management exp
· Good Excel Skills (Vlookups / Pivot tables)
· Good Time Management & Organisation skills