|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2019 11:22|
This fast-growth recruitment business is seeking a Financial Controller to join their team at a really key point in their growth trajectory (3 years into their 5-year growth plan, to be exact!) and establish themselves as a future Finance Director of the business. The new Financial Controller will be an integral person in the leadership team and a right-hand person to the MDs, helping the business to carry out their adventurous and inspiring vision.
- A multi-brand start-up, boutique recruitment business.
- They have seen impressive and consistent growth
- Part of their 5-year growth plan has involved investing heavily into their infrastructure, tech and systems so that the business can successfully facilitate their rapid expansion - so the tech in the business is the best in the business.
- You would be reporting into an incredibly impressive and award-winning MD (previous CFO of a recruitment business).
- Managing a motivated, capable and eager team of 4.
- Responsible for the oversight of end-to-end accounting for brands.
- Oversight of the treasury, credit control and contractor payroll functions.
- Ownership of the management accounting function, responsible for ensuring the team delivers a timely and accurate month-end for all brands.
- Assistance with the preparations for statutory accounts for all brands, including producing value adding MI.
- Budgeting and forecasting for each brand, working closely with the director of each brand.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified (or QBE)
- Experience within a recruitment business.
- Engaging and personable personality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's