|Job title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £65,000|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
A fast growth IT recruitment business with over 200 employees is seeking a Financial Controller to join the business and look after their biggest most affluent brands in the company and have a hybrid role also getting involved at group level.
- An award-winning, 200+ employee recruitment business based in Central London.
- Extremely profitable business, having seen 10% year-on-year growth consistently.
- Lots of international exposure - with operations in over 10 different countries across Europe, Asia and the US.
- Excellent tenure within the finance function (everyone has been there 4+ years).
- History of awards: Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For (three years running), Award for Recruitment Excellence, Fastest Growing 1000 Companies in Europe.
- Looking to grow twofold in headcount in the past 2 years.
- Financial Controller looking after the UK, US and Germany regions (which makes up 60% of the group turnover).
- Managing a capable, intelligent and motivated team of 5.
- Business partnering with the MDs of each region.
- Oversight of the accounting, treasury, credit control and payroll functions.
- The production of timely, accurate and value-adding MI.
- Reporting into an incredibly impressive ACA CFO from a big 4 background.
- Helping to expand the business into new regions.
- Potential to grow to FD.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Ideally recruitment sector experience.
- Team management experience.