|Job title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000 + £10,000 bonus|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
A multiple-award winning life sciences recruitment business (most recently, they won the Sunday Times Top 100 Businesses to Work For award) with 10 international offices (and expanding!) and $30m turnover (and growing!) are seeking a positive and bright Financial Controller to come in and manage a small but effective finance team and work closely with the Finance Director to help the business to enact their 3-5 year growth plan.
- $30m turnover life sciences staffing business with over 100 employees.
- Headquartered in Brighton with offices in USA, South America, Asia and across Europe.
- Have won multiple awards including Top 100 Companies to Work For, Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Recruiter Fast 50 (Fastest Growing 50 Recruitment Businesses), etc.
- Really friendly and social business with regular Summer parties, team building days away (bowling, ice skating, pottery classes - to name a few!), company yoga lessons (optional!). All contributing to their close-knit, family-feel and welcoming team culture.
- Flexible working options (flexi-hours and the ability to work from home on occasion!)
- An emphasis on well-being and company happiness - weekly fruit deliveries, at desk massages etc.
- Financial Controller, reporting directly into the Finance Director and managing a small finance team.
- Ownership of financial and management reporting, providing accurate and timely information for senior management.
- Work with the Finance Director to prepare for year-end, liaise with auditors and help to manage the audit process.
- Business partner with the management team across the business.
- Produce value-adding and commercial KPI analysis.
- Develop and mentor the finance team.
The CFO is moving on from the business, having helped the FD to step up into a hybrid FD/CFO role. Which means that there is opportunity for this person to step up into the FC/FD role and take on a more commercial, senior edge to the role.
£40,000-£50,000/year + £10,000 bonus + benefits
- Must have professional services experience (for example, recruitment business, architectural practice, law firm, management consultancy etc.)
- Must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA fully-qualified.
- Preferably will have looked after a small team previously.