|Job title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55,000-£70,000/year (depending upon experience)|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
A fast-growth, international recruitment business is seeking a Financial Controller to join their high-spirited, nurturing environment managing a finance team of 4 and reporting directly into the FD.
- Niche, SME recruitment business with offices in London and Bristol.
- Impressive growth plans, looking to have 30% growth year on year over the next 3 year period.
- Nurturing environment with a focus on retention of staff through personal growth, career development and wellbeing support.
- High-spirited, social team with excellent fluidity and coefficient working between sales and finance.
- Have recently heavily invested into the business' support function and systems to set them up for their exciting growth period.
- Managing a team of four in finance, with a focus on developing and upskilling.
- Complete ownership of the statutory and management reporting in the business, ensuring timely and accurate accounts.
- Production of value-adding MI, in order to be able to guide key business growth decision.
- Lead and manage the audit preparation and process.
- Business partner with directors across the business.
- Manage external relationships related to the finance function, ID facility and external accountants, etc.
- Oversight of the payroll and credit control functions.
- Autonomy over budgeting and forecasting.
- Previous experience in a contractor driven recruitment business.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified.
- Able to demonstrate track record of excellent tenure in previous businesses.
- A naturally curious and inquisitive personality who is hungry and energised with a positive and solutions-focused outlook.
Based near Liverpool Street.