|Job title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Reference:||5704 - 1|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Are you a driven and ambitious individual looking for a new, varied role? Are you looking for an influential role in a forward-thinking company? Are you looking to work for a company that offers great progression and a forward-thinking culture?
A leading professional services firm is looking for an engaging and dynamic financial controller to join them at an incredibly exciting time in the business. Working under an impressive CFO, you will have responsibility for producing value-adding financial information to be used by the partners and board of the firm to influence the strategic direction of the business. This will be a varied role that will offer you the opportunity to streamline processes and drive improvements across the company.
- Leading professional services firm.
- Award-winning business with offices across the UK.
- Multi-sector, offering the exposure to a wide range of impressive clients.
- Open culture with a forward-thinking approach to flexible working.
- Recognises the importance of the back-office function and invests heavily into this area.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the finance team.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and producing value-adding management information for senior leaders of the business.
- Producing statutory accounts and managing all audits processes, being the point of contact for all queries.
- Drive strategy and commerciality across the business through complex financial planning and analysis.
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business to produce budgets and forecasts.
- Ad hoc reporting to be used at Board and Partners Level.
- Full preparation of VAT and tax returns.
What you need
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Previous experience within the professional services sector.
- Previous experience within an SME environment.
- Team management experience.
- Strong systems background.
- Strong communication skills.