|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 10:03|
Are you looking to progress your career? Are you driven and personable and looking to work within one of the leading law firms in the UK? As the Financial Controller you will have full autonomy to improve and drive efficiencies across the finance function. You will also have high levels of exposure to a very impressive CFO.
- Training and development of an established finance team. (previous management experience is essential)
- Production and day to day management of accounts and operations including dealing with client funds.
- Managing all (WIP, debtors and disbursements)
- Financial planning and analysis.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting CFO with budgeting and outturn.
- Other internal reporting to be used at Board and Partner level on specific productions
- Production of year end partnership accounts.
- Managing all audits and liaising with auditors.
- Full preparation of VAT returns.
Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience within the professional services sector.
- Previous experience within an SME environment.
- Team management experience.
- Strong systems background.
- Strong communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's