|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 08:58|
Do you thrive in a start-up environment? Does the thought of taking a proven concept into the UK and US markets whet your appetite? Do you want a fast-paced hands on role in a high-growth company that will put your career on a rapid growth trajectory?
I am working with a B2B virtual gaming company in the sports betting market place as they prepare to take their product into the UK and US markets, as well as further expanding across Europe. They are seeking a temp-to-perm Financial Controller/Divisional Finance Director to help manage their rapid growth plans - forecasted growth of nearly 150% in year 2!
Key duties include:
- Reporting financial performance to group level
- Reporting packs with KPIs cash balances, revenue, expenditure.
- UK VAT, payroll, Betting & Gaming Duties and corporation tax computations and tax fillings
- Coordination of the finances with the gambling regulatory framework.
- EIS Returns and related correspondence with HMRC.
- Ownership of tax planning in UK and abroad, coordinating with tax advisers where necessary.
- Maintenance of the company's financial software (Xero)
- An experienced Accountant with strong technical financial reporting skills
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Immediately available/short notice period
Limited Company Contractors also welcome to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£95,000 - £100,000
£65,000 - £70,000
Group Financial Controller (6-Month Temp to Perm)
£70,000 - £90,000 (depending upon experience) + excellent benefits package
£27,000 - £30,000