|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £60,000/year|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 11:25|
This international recruitment business is seeking a Financial Controller to join their team at a really key point in their growth trajectory (2 years into their 5-year growth plan, to be exact!) and establish themselves as a future Finance Director of the business. The new Financial Controller will be an integral person in the leadership team and a right-hand person to the CEO, helping the business to carry out their adventurous and inspiring vision.
- An international tech recruitment business with 150 employees in the business and growing!
- They currently occupy three offices across the UK, US and Europe, with big plans to expand further internationally.
- Part of their 5-year growth plan also involves investing heavily into their infrastructure, tech and systems so that the business can successfully facilitate their rapid expansion.
- They're an incredibly ambitious, spirited and fun business to work for (no doubt helped by how successful the company is!), but don't take our word for it! They've won multiple industry awards for their sustainable growth, corporate social responsibility policies, and their warm and welcoming team culture.
- Reporting directly to the CEO you will also be responsible for managing 3 people (an accounts manager, a credit controller and a payroll administrator).
- The business aim is to develop this person up to be taking ownership of the Finance Director role within the next few years.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the finance function whilst also providing the business with financial strategy and assisting the CEO in future growth plans.
- Responsibility for all reporting and analysis in the business.
- Managing the operations in preparing of developing to Finance Director position. You will be responsible for the IT, systems, infrastructure, contracts and compliance, ect.
- Previous recruitment sector experience is imperitive.
- Fully qualified ACCA or ACA or CIMA. Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Team management experience (at least one direct report).
- Some experience with the operational side of the role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's