|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Dunne|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2018 10:12|
Are you an experience Financial Controller? Is a fast-growing, central London-based start-up (turned SME) your type of business?
Our client is looking for a Financial Controller to support the CFO. The ideal candidate will have design or creative industry experience & be able to work autonomously.
- Co-ordinate preparation of monthly management accounts, supervision of preparation of statutory reports for group entities & management and co-ordination of annual audit
- Responsibility for accounts payable and receivable, supervision of payment cycle including pay-roll, short-term cash flow forecasting, regular cost management exercise & indirect and corporation tax submissions
- Assume responsibility for annual strategic budget, business analytics to support commercial and strategic decision making, involvement in fundraising & other corporate finance processes
The perfect candidate will have the following:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Ability to liaise with creatives of all levels
- Design industry experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's