|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60,000/year - £70,000/year (depending upon the experience of the individual)|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 11:58|
The company is an international recruitment business made up of nearly 100 employees with a £45m turnover. Their aim is to double in headcount and Ebit by 2020. Although headquartered in London, they also has a large international footprint with multiple offices across the globe. Also, three-quarters of the company’s NFI comes from their international work.
The business is currently in the process of having one of the founders bought out by a large recruitment group investor. The investor is a major player in the recruitment industry and will be deploying a 7-figure working capital sum into the business.
Their recent accolades include:
- Best International Recruitment Business; 2017, 2018.
- Recruiter Fast Growth 100; 2016, 2017
- Recruitment Company of the Year; 2016, 2017
- Shortlisted - Top 100 Recruitment Companies to Work For
- You will be reporting directly into the CEO with a dotted line into the CFO of the business and the CFO of the investor (who you will report into once monthly).
- You will be managing a team of 3.
- You will have a dual role of being Chief Accountant in the UK, whilst also looking after the finances in the group.
- This role will require someone to be quite technically strong whilst also have an excellent eye for detail, due to the regulatory and legal requirements in their international regions.
- You will carry out and oversee the production of the monthly financial and management reporting into the business internally, as well as externally to the investor.
- You will be responsible for the treasury and cash flow within the business, including managing the different invoice discounting facilities.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the global contractor payroll and internal payroll.
- Responsible for improving financial processes in the business.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent) qualified.
- International company experience.
- Contractor-driven recruitment company experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Controller (SME Recruitment Business)
The City, London
£40,000 - £55,000/year
Group Financial Controller (International Executive Search Firm)
The City, London
£65,000 - £85,000
Financial Controller (Boutique Executive Search Firm)
The City, london
£55,000 - £70,000
Group Financial Controller (Acquisitive SME Recruitment Business)
£60,000 - £75,000/year + bonus
Senior Management Accountant
£40,000 - £50,000