|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 13:24|
A hypergrowth, international recruitment business. They're expanding rapidly and are in the process of implementing new, robust systems after investing heavily into the infrastructure of their back office. Reporting into a really charismatic FD and working in a very sociable, positive, hardworking and ambitious team.
- Ensure that high-quality Management Accounts are produced and in a format that is fully understandable to senior operations and sales staff.
- Critically evaluate the financial performance of the business and proactively bring to management’s attention areas of financial or operational inefficiency and recommendations for improvement.
- Improve the efficiency and strength of all financial processes.
- Be an instrumental figure in any transformational, evolutionary or growth periods in the business.
- Support the external audit and internal processes and procedures, including the management of the Balance sheet and the Year End audit process.
- Maintain accurate cash flow forecast.
- Preparation of monthly finance pack; producing management accounts, monthly P/L’s, all Balance Sheet reconciliations in a ‘board pack’ format
- Prepare reports and talk management through weekly cash-flow forecasts.
- You will also be working very closely with our ID provider to ensure a smooth running of all contractor payments and ensuring the weekly reconciliations are correct.
- Weekly bank reconciliations including foreign currency accounts.
- Employment intermediary returns
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register and depreciation policies.
- VAT submittal and reconciliation, of quarterly VAT returns
- Produce a quarterly report for HMRC, highlighting which contractors have worked for the firm.
- Prepare weekly sales KPI reports for the Team Leaders in the business to help them manage their teams.
- Oversight of internal and contractor payroll.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Controller (SME Recruitment Business)
The City, London
£40,000 - £55,000/year
Group Financial Controller (International Executive Search Firm)
The City, London
Group Financial Controller (Acquisitive SME Recruitment Business)
£60,000 - £75,000/year + bonus
Part Time Financial Controller (Boutique Executive Search Firm)
The City, london
£55,000 - £65,000 (flexible depending upon experience)
Senior Management Accountant
£40,000 - £50,000