|Job title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Our client is a high growth, international professional services firm who work in high-end consulting for their clients both in the UK & across the US and Asia.
Due to continued growth over the last 12 months they are now looking to hire a Financial Controller to formally set up a finance function for them and partner with their MD & other business leaders to drive growth for the firm.
This position is well suited to an ambitious individual who has experience of running a finance dept, and enjoys adding commercial value to define strategy for the senior management team. You will gain exposure to acquisitions, setting up processes and working closely with senior stakeholders internally and externally at the firm!
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
· Oversight of team of admins, and bookkeeper and office manager
· Producing full set of Management Accounts to trial balance
· Balance Sheet and P+L Production for Senior Stakeholders
· Produced detailed MI and sales performance for global teams
· Budgeting for the 4 global offices
· Forecasting for the 4 global offices
· Business partnering with senior management team within the business to achieve common goals
· Introducing a comprehensive management and reporting pack
· Oversight of the bookkeeping for the business – Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Banking
· Management of the compliance and administrative dept for the business (1 Office Manager, several Admins)
· Continuous improvement of internal processes and procedures across finance and operations
· Liaising with current outsourced accounting provision for Audits
· Ad hoc administrative duties