|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 14:43|
- ESTABLISHED. The business is an incredibly well-established recruitment group across the globe, having dominated their industries for multiple decades.
- AWARD-WINNING. With an award shelf flooded with accolades, they’re also a very well-acclaimed business in the sector.
- GLOBAL. Multiple different international offices and ambitions to expand further.
- TENURE. The average length of service across their business is nearly four years across the business (and it’s even much longer than this in the Financial Controller position).
- INVESTMENT. Hundreds of thousands of pounds are spent every year on training and development.
- PROFITABLE. In the multiple decades years that the business has been running, they are yet to have one unprofitable month.
- GROWTH. The business has lots of ambitious plans to grow organically, both internationally and at home, both in their current markets and into new markets.
- Ensure that high-quality Management Accounts are produced and in a format that is fully understandable to senior operations and sales staff.
- Critically evaluate the financial performance of the business and proactively bring to management’s attention areas of financial or operational inefficiency and recommendations for improvements.
- Improve the efficiency and strength of all financial processes.
- Be an instrumental figure in any transformational, evolutionary or growth periods in the business.
- Preparation of monthly finance pack; producing management accounts, monthly P/L’s, all Balance Sheet reconciliations in a 'board pack’ format
- Prepare reports and talk management through weekly cash-flow forecasts.
- Be responsible for all group consolidations for multiple separate legal entities.
- Prepare weekly sales KPI reports for the Team Leaders in the business to help them manage their teams.
- Managing an established and capable small accounting team.
- Recruitment sector experience.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified, or with the equivalent experience.
- Previous team management experience.
- Previous experience within a large turnover business, preferably a multi-entity group.
- Experience in an international business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's