|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Dan Pallant|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 09:02|
Central London, £60,000 - £70,000
A professional staffing firm based in the heart of London is searching for a driven and ambitious FC to drive growth throughout the next stage of evolution within the business. The role will suit an FC who is looking to step up to FD within the next few years – this role is a number one reporting to a CEO, and with growth can easily transform to an FD role. You will join a fun and lively office, with a diverse range of people and welcoming culture. The role will be responsible for group accounting, finance and operational activities across multiple international offices.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Management of a small team of 3 below, with oversight on AP and AR.
- Responsible for production and presentation of monthly management accounts and board packs
- Forecasting, budgeting, business planning and weekly cash flow forecasts
- Advising CEO and senior management team on business performance and KPIs within the business
- Implement, streamline and improve finance processes across all offices
- Manage the invoice financing facility, and build relationships with banks
- Advising on tax issues, and responsible for statutory accounts at the end of the year
You will be or have:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Showcased previous leadership ability
- Previous experience in a staffing or search business
- Be confident and able to deal with multiple stakeholders
- Fun and outgoing personality, and able to fit in with a small collegiate team
If this sounds like you, then don’t hesitate to apply or get in contact to find out more!