|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2018 16:43|
4 reasons to apply:
- The business was founded and is ran by an incredibly impressive woman who was instrumental in the sale of a multi-hundred million turnover recruitment business.
- The business is extremely innovative and tech-forward.
- They’re growing on a national and international scale (with successful offices in London and Germany).
What will the role entail?
- Preparation of monthly finance pack; producing management accounts, monthly P/L’s, all Balance Sheet reconciliations in a ‘board pack’ format
- Being an integral person in the senior management team to push the business forward.
- Performing a stand-alone role for 6-9 months and then building a finance team underneath you.
- Ensure German payroll is completed including commission calculations.
- Prepare reports and talk management through weekly cash-flow forecasts
- Weekly bank reconciliations including foreign currency accounts.
- Prepare weekly sales KPI reports for the managers in the business.
What’s the company like?
- An international recruitment business specialising in a niche, disruptive tech sector.
- The business has grown over the past few years from start-up to an established business.
- The business is run by an incredibly impressive and innovative person in the sector, known for her transformational projects within organisations.
- They hire experienced consultants who are being developed into senior managers, so the business has a low turnover of staff and an incredibly ambitious culture.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50,000 - £70,000
£60,000/year - £70,000/year (depending upon the experience of the individual)
£25,000 - £32,000
Chief Financial Officer
£150,000 - £200,000