|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018 09:48|
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
My client is an impressive professional services firm based in the heart of central London. The company have aspirational growth plans which as the Financial Controller you will be an integral part of the expansion internationally. This is a great opportunity for somebody who wants to progress their career. The role offers a great opportunity to be the lead within Finance and drive the company’s expansion.
- Conduct internal and contractor payroll.
- Payments within HMRC guidelines.
- Overseeing all transactional finance. (AP, AR, Credit Control)
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns, reporting to HMRC and liaising with auditors.
- Cost analysis and supplier negotiations.
- Improving management reporting.
- Assure compliance with accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong and proficient excel skills.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Hands on and flexible approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager / Junior Financial Controller (Berlin)
£40,000 - £50,000/year (€45,000 - €55,000/year)
Group Financial Controller (London & Reigate)
£50,000 - £60,000 (+ 20% bonus)
Group Financial Reporting Manager
£50,000 - £70,000/year
£30,000 - £50,000