|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £50,000/year + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 11:55|
YOU: First of all, why should I even read this advert?
- The business is in a very interesting transformational period. They’ve recently acquired a business and a looking to grow acquisitively even further. They’re setting the business up for a rapid, exciting period of growth. AND GROWTH MEANS PROGRESSION!
- You’re reporting into an incredibly personable and technically strong CFO. The culture is not only a top-notch culture, but you will have an excellent mentor who will develop you.
- The group is owned by an incredibly impressive individual who has a track record of growing multi-hundred million pound organisations.
YOU: Ok… You have my attention, now what is the actual role?
- Ensure that high-quality Management Accounts are produced and in a format that is fully understandable to senior operations and sales staff.
- Critically evaluate the financial performance of the business and proactively bring to management’s attention areas of financial or operational inefficiency and recommendations for improvements.
- Improve the efficiency and strength of all financial processes.
- Be an instrumental figure in the transformational period of the business.
- Management of the external audit and internal Group Processes and procedures, including the management of the Balance sheet and the Year End audit process.
- Maintain accurate cash flow forecast.
YOU: Tell me a little more about the business…
- You will be working at the largest, most successful company within the group (circa £10mil turnover) with big plans to grow that are already in motion.
- The company has been established for five years and has seen 50% growth each year.
- With an exceptional finance function, you will be joining an established, effective and positive team.
- With an incredibly impressive board, you can expect a lot of exciting things to be going on over the next few years that will add to your CV massively.
- The company are going through what they are describing as their journey. They want someone to join the business who will be an integral part of that journey.
YOU: I'm sold! What's the offer?
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Competitive bonus
- Unlimited holidays (yes, you read that right)
YOU: How on earth do I apply?
- Apply here on this very website.
- OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR give me a call on 0203 805 5233 and I can answer any questions you have.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's