Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £75,000 + 25% bonus + extensive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2018 13:40|
Head of Finance
The company is part of a multi-hundred-million-pound turnover, private equity-backed recruitment group. The group is a multiple award-winning organisation, having been named One of The Sunday Times 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ and ‘Staffing Agency of the Year’. The company within the group that this role has ownership over has appeared in Sunday Times Fast Track 100 multiple times.
Reporting to the COO (with dotted line to Group Finance Director). This is a significant role responsible for the day to day management of the finance team as well as acting as a partner to the operations team.
A Head of Finance is required to:
- Act as the interface between the business and the finance team.
- Managing a team of ten: Payroll, Credit Control and Management Accounts.
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure high-quality Management Accounts are produced and fully understood.
- Critically evaluate the financial performance of the business and proactively bring to management’s attention areas of financial or operational inefficiency and recommendations for improvements.
- Establish a good working relationship between the front and back office functions, and between operations and central functions, particularly around the management and development of IT systems and processes.
- Improve the efficiency and strength of all financial processes to minimise back-office costs and to accommodate the peaks and troughs of the business cycle.
- Be an instrumental figure in the implementation of a new Front back office system, including a new payroll and billing software.
- Management of the external audit and internal Group processes and procedures, including the management of the Balance sheet and the Year End audit process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's