|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||South West London|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000/year|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2018 10:12|
What's the business like?
- A well-established, multiple-award-winning, contractor-driven recruitment business.
- Originally set up over two decades ago and still growing!
- Recently underwent a successful MBO and acquired a new business.
- Highly ethical company culture with a great name and reputation within the industry and an impressive and established client base.
- Have recently heavily invested in their back office and accounting systems.
What's the role?
- Financial Controller position managing a well-established, hardworking finance team of three.
- Would be the number one person in finance, taking complete ownership of the function and being the main point of contact for the senior management team on all finance-related key operational decisions.
- Development of the systems, processes and controls within the business - this person would have a lot of creative control.
- Appropriately managing and developing the finance team.
- Business partnering with the directors within the business, taking the lead on operational issues.
- Have the option of getting involved in commercial and strategic analysis for the business.
What do applicants need?
- To have recruitment sector experience (specifically within a contractor/temp driven recruitment business).
- Preferably to have public sector recruitment experience.
- Preferably to have managerial experience.
- Have experience managing the payroll, management accounts and credit control functions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's