|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000(depending upon experience)|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 11:03|
Creative Recruitment Business
Three snapshot reasons to apply for this role:
- RAPID GROWTH – they saw 25% growth in both headcount and turnover last year and have forecast a further 50% growth over the next 18 months. Opening up new offices in Europe, so it’s a really exciting time for the business.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – the FD who you’re reporting into (who we placed) wants the role to naturally grow around you (along with growing your own team!)
- FUN CULTURE – they match the cultures of their clients. Cutting edge. Fun. Sociable. Ambitious. Exciting. Collaborative.
- A creative recruitment firm are looking for a Financial Controller to join their rapidly expanding business. You would be reporting directly into the Finance Director (who we placed into the business).
- They have seen really impressive growth over the last year and have forecast for even further growth over the next 18 – 24 months (which is always a positive as when a company prospers, usually so do the careers of the employees!)
- They have an infectiously fun company culture, whilst also encouraging ambition and enthusiasm within the team. They have a rare, yet perfect, balance of focus on development and enthusiasm for success with a friendly and social atmosphere.
- The Finance Director will give you the freedom to implement change and grow in the position whilst also ensuring your personal development.
- You will have the opportunity to grow your own team within the business and will be encouraged to really make the role your own.
- You will have complete control over the finances within the business and will look after the management accounts.
What You Need
- Recruitment sector experience (preferably within a contractor driven company).
- A fun, pragmatic and ambitious personality.
- The aptitude to develop with a consistently growing and thriving business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's