|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Pallant|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 09:50|
This is an exciting, challenging opportunity for an experienced finance professional to step into a growing technology focused professional services firm and take control of the entire finance function. Reporting directly to the MD, you will have the chance to implement your own processes and procedures, and mould the role into your own liking.
The ideal candidate will have experience in setting up a finance function within a contractor based recruitment business, or managing a small finance function within the industry. In this top-to-bottom role, your responsibilities will be extremely varied but some will include:
- Take complete ownership of the back office, ensuring its smooth running and implementing potential improvements to the finance function and systems
- Long term bring the currently outsourced accounts function back in house
- Completion of full management accounts quarterly
- Review potential growth opportunities and new market penetration possibilities
- Involvement with transactional finance, reconciling timesheets and invoicing
You will have 2 direct reports underneath you but this role will still be quite hands on. The ideal individual will also have good communication skills, and be able to integrate themselves into a tight-knit office with a lively but friendly atmosphere. This role is a great opportunity for anybody looking to bring about a positive change and make their impact on a rapidly growing exciting business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's