|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£45,000 - 55,000/year (depending upon experience)|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2017 08:50|
- A hybrid recruitment and creative company that helps to both find talent and design brands for companies.
- Grown in turnover by ten times as much since its inception.
- The MD’s motto is “quality of life and performance are not mutually exclusive.” He recognises that the company’s employees are its most important asset and he ensures that people feel valued by the company and that the people in the company are being invested back into.
- Fun, ambitious, infectious culture – internal company award ceremonies and events, company day trips to Ascott, Summer parties etc.
- Cool, modern offices in Farringdon.
- Taking complete ownership of the finance function within the business.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Operations Manager to push the business forward in both style and profit.
- Completing the full management accounts, providing commentary and analysis and presenting them to the board.
- Reporting directly into the company MD.
- Oversight of the accounts for the entire company.
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the heads of business.
What You Need!
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent, either part-qualified or fully-qualified.
- Previous experience within a recruitment or media/digital/creative firm.
- Understanding and capability of producing full and complete management accounts.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's