|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Contact Email:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2017 16:48|
Our client, a multi-branded staffing firm, are looking for a first-class financial controller to head up their finance and operations functions. The firm, who have recently moved into new offices, have several offices across the UK and have grown significantly over the last 4 years. This role will report directly into the owner, be a part of the wider senior management team and be accountable for finance and further operational functions.
This business offer an extremely fun working place, where hard-work is rewarded through career progression and incentive trips!
Responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Management of the finance team
- Preparation of the budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated P&L and Balance sheet
- Efficient production of the statutory accounts
- Cash management and treasury duties (this includes dealing with invoice discounting)
- Overseeing the payroll process
- Preparation of VAT returns
Desired skills would consist of:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/QBE or equivalent
- The candidate should be confident and self-motivated individual, who can operate within a high-energy environment
- Good excel skills and a decent amount of experience with accounting software.
- Good interpersonal skills are key
- Ideally have experience within the recruitment sector (or sales business)
- A keen eye to detail whilst still being able to consider complex issues to make educated decisions.
Please get in touch with any questions!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's