|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Palmer|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2017 10:36|
An extremely successful recruitment company are looking for a Financial Controller to be introduced into their cutting-edge and dynamic environment. The company is well established working with some of the largest businesses in the country. They are currently looking for an experienced accountant who would be head of the internal finance function but also help with other operational duties. This is a terrific chance for someone to be involved in an extremely innovative business based in Berkshire.
Due to the company’s ambitious nature, the Finance Controller will need to be able to keep the daily activities of the finance team efficient and organised, aiming to give the best output whilst partnering the sales consultants.
The successful applicant’s duties will include:
- Management of the finance team
- Preparation of the budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated P&L and Balance sheet
- Efficient production of the statutory accounts
- Cash management and treasury duties (this includes dealing with invoice discounting)
- Overseeing the payroll process
- Preparation of VAT returns
Desired skills would consist of:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/QBE or equivalent
- The candidate should be confident and self-motivated individual, who can operate within a high-energy environment
- Good excel skills and a decent amount of experience with accounting software.
- Good interpersonal skills are key
- Ideally have experience within the recruitment sector (or sales business)
- A keen eye to detail whilst still being able to consider complex issues to make educated decisions.