Financial & Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Financial & Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2017 13:56|
An extremely succesful international recruitment firm (several time winner of the Sunday Times Best Small Companies To Work For, Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and many, many more!) are looking for a Financial & Management Accountant to join their business.
- The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the overall payroll function and the reconciliation of the related balance sheet control accounts and payments.
- Overall management and control of the company’s bank accounts and cash management.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day input of the Financial Accounting transactions and functions including:
- Banking, Petty Cash, Credit Cards, Purchase Ledger invoices, Staff expenses and Staff Travel.
- Managing the month end and year processes, reviewing control accounts and liaising with the internal and external audit team when required.
- The management of two financial staff in the team.
- Regular and/or ad hoc reporting requirements.
What You Need:
- Preferably CIMA/ACCA/ACA part-qualified.
- Preferably with experience within the recruitment sector, or at least within the professional services sector.
- Previous staff management experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30,000 - £40,000
£35,000 - £40,000/year
Assistant Management Accountant
City of London
£30,000 - £35,000
£50,000 - £70,000
£60,000/year - £70,000/year (depending upon the experience of the individual)