|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Barney Capstick|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 19:46|
An international, ever-growing professional services based business is seeking a personable yet technically strong Financial Analyst to add to their company in order to help them with their continuing acquisitive growth.
The company boasts a pleasant work environment, having been previously named one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for. Furthermore, its Investor in People accreditation highlights the emphasis the organisation puts on high-quality management.
A lot of trust will be placed in the Financial Analyst, for example, being heavily involved with respect to commercial meetings with prospective acquisitions. As such, you will be working closely with a highly impressive CFO who will help your growth.
The key responsibilities include:
- Performing financial forecasting and reporting on current performance
- An evaluation of financial performance based on a comparison of actual results against forecasts
- Making recommendations for improvements based on variance analysis
- Analysing data and creating financial models for decision support
- Working closely with an interim system accountant who is currently in the process of implementing a new CRM system
The ideal Financial Analyst will have:
- A strong understanding of debits and credits
- Good knowledge of general financial terminology
- The ability to convey financial concepts to people of none financial background
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's