|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 16:01|
Do you want to work in a business with exponential growth plans? Do you want to be an imperative part of a global finance function? Do you want to be part of large international expansion into over 30 countries? My client is a rapidly growing consultancy backed by a large conglomerate.
- Experience in a professional services business.
- Experience within an SME.
- International experience.
- Passed finalist or newly qualified.
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified.
Direct production and review of:
- Statutory accounts
- Management accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
Indirect production and review in conjunction with Advisors of
- Hedge accounting
- Regulatory reporting
- Accounts payable
- Staff Expenses
- Excel to higher than advance standard, e.g. working knowledge of editing macros
- PowerPoint to advanced standard
- Word to advanced standard
- Knowledge and interest in the future of finance including Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Good verbal and written communication
- Resilient to the demands of stakeholders
- Sociable (as small team in London, only 7 in Finance)