|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2017 09:24|
An international multi-brand professional services business is currently on the hunt for an experienced Group Financial Accountant to join their constantly expanding finance function.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very entrepreneurial company in a strategically key point in its growth trajectory. The business has grown mainly through the acquisition of businesses in various sectors. The company are on the verge of becoming a £1 billion turnover business and want an enthusiastic, qualified accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside and learn from an experienced, ACA qualified Group Financial Controller who will develop you in your career.
Main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial reporting including review of Group companies submissions ensuring compliance with Group policies, UK GAAP and latest pronouncements
- Accounting supervision of the holding company which includes budgeting, monthly reporting, statutory reporting, ledger management, account reconciliations and recharges to group companies as necessary
- Manage the reporting timetable for actuals, budgets, and forecasts - aiming to reduce the time taken to report
- Review and control of the intercompany agreement and reconciliation process. Overseeing group loans and current account balances.
- Review and control of the account reconciliation process - striving to improve group processes and controls
- Assist with production of subsidiary, including dormant company, statutory accounts and preparation of the Group consolidated statutory report
- Ideally at least 2 years qualified
- Out-going and enjoy working in a dynamic business
- Ambitious and driven
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's