Urgent Role - Finance Manager
Are you an ambitious accountant looking to work in a rapidly growing consultancy business? Are you looking for a commercially focused, value-adding role? Are you looking to work for a business that offers you a clear progression path to senior leadership and further?
An award-winning consultancy firm is looking for an impressive individual to join them as their Finance Manager. Operating on an international scale, the business has grown both organically and acquisitively and is looking for someone to become influential in driving commerciality. You will have the opportunity to work under their dynamic CFO and will have full autonomy over the processes and controls that you implement. The business is recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in Europe as by 'The Financial Times’.
- Business partnering, helping to implement KPI’s, etc across the business
- Providing detailed analytical reports to the CFO and senior partners
- Full autonomy over budgeting, forecasting for the firm
- Taking lead on identifying the commercial opportunities for the business
- Reviewing reports and re-forecasting
- Producing full board packs for senior management
- Oversight of statutory accounts
- Supervision of junior accounts team
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- 4-5 years of minimum experience
- Experience in a fast growth professional services firm
- Confident dealing with senior partners and stakeholders
Our client are looking to see profiles immediately, so apply now for a response within 24 hours.