Finance Manager / Junior Financial Controller (Berlin)
|Job Title:||Finance Manager / Junior Financial Controller (Berlin)|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000/year (€45,000 - €55,000/year)|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 14:51|
Finance Manager / Junior Financial Controller
First of all, here's a little about the company. They've won the following awards:
1) Being the best company in their field to work for.
2) Having the most inspiring support function, they won this twice! Always great to work for a company that acknowledges and celebrates their finance function!
3) Top 100 fastest growing company in their field (every year!)
4) Sunday Times FastTrack 100.
5) Best SME company to work for.
6) Best company culture.
7) Most inspiring CEO.
8) Plus, about 100 more awards that I'm happy to share with you!
They're part of an extremely fast-growth recruitment business with huge international expansion plans, with multiple international offices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting, forecasting, manage variance analysis and produce ad hoc analysis for the company.
- Produce and develop a KPI analysis system that allows for consistent and value-adding reporting.
- Create and facilitate monthly management reporting.
- Develop robust, automated and slick processes and controls.
- Produce monthly performance reports for different business departments on financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Business partner with the senior management team, especially develop strong business partnering relationships with the CEO and CFO and across the finance leads in the other international offices.
- Create and present analysis on financial issues and cost reduction.
- Help to ensure that the finance systems are robust, automated and value-adding.
- Previous recruitment sector experience
- ACA or ACCA or CIMA qualified, or nearly qualified.
- German-speaking skills would be ideal but by no means necessary!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's