Finance Manager / Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Finance Manager / Financial Controller|
|Salary:||Circa £40,000 - £48,000/year|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2017 11:57|
A five years' strong, international outsourced finance firm (for recruitment companies and charities) are looking for Financial Controller to join their growing and friendly firm.
One of the main selling points of this position is the sheer opportunity that comes with it. You will be the number two to one of the most well renowned, respected and successful FDs in the industry. He will put time and effort into developing and investing in you. Its a unique and priceless opportunity to advance and progress your skills, and thus, your career.
- Recently had their five-year anniversary (which they celebrated with a trip to Dubai!)
- It was set up by two entrepreneurial finance professionals (who are not only very successful, but also incredibly approachable and friendly).
- They have created a company in which "people just genuinely enjoy coming to work" and "we're more like a family than anything else" - one of the owners buys breakfast for the entire office every day.
- To illustrate their great working culture - no one has left the company since its inception.
- The entire company goes on holiday once a year!
- You will be being mentored by (and number two to) one of the co-founders, who was FD at a multi-billion pound, international company for seventeen years.
- You will be finalising and providing the commentary, reporting and analysis on management accounts that the outsourced finance team produce for the company's clients. You will then, when required, present it to the clients.
- Occasionally you will be required to provide answers and solutions for clients at busy times of the month when the outsourced team is particularly busy:
- E.g. Creating a business plan for a client around their invoice factoring processes, or creating an IFRS report for a client, etc.
- You will be assisting the co-founder/finance director with ad hoc projects.
- You will be the point of contact with the outsourced finance team in India - which will involve a lot of timescale management, project management, etc.
- You will be required to meet clients both in person and over Skype.
- MUST part or fully qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or with an equivalent qualification).
- PREFERABLY will have recruitment sector experience.
- MUST at least have professional services experience.
- MUST be client-facing.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40,000 - £50,000
Interim Financial Controller
£350-£400/day (flexible depending upon experience)
Financial Controller (SME Recruitment Business)
The City, London
£50,000 - £65,000/year
Group Financial Controller (6-Month Temp to Perm)
£70,000 - £90,000 (depending upon experience) + excellent benefits package
Part-Time Financial Controller (3 days per week)
£65,000 - £80,000/year