Finance Manager - Digital Agency
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Digital Agency|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Dunne|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2017 17:19|
Our client a west end based digital agency that is looking for a Finance Manager to support the CFO in a crucial role. Successful candidates will have to be outgoing, sociable and be able to step up to support the continued growth of the business.
The position is best suited to someone with previous experience within the creative industry, and looking for a strategic finance role where they can have an impact on business growth.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Work closely with the Directors to advise on key business decisions
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and forecasts, reporting variances
- Manage cash flow to achieve maximum efficiency
- Prepare, review and file the quarterly returns
- Manage the banking relationship
- Prepare figures and reports to assist the auditors
- Candidates should be actively studying (CIMA/ ACCA or ACA) and demonstrate self-motivation to help drive the business forward
This is an excellent opportunity for successful applicants looking for a challenge to innovate and improve a passionate, growing, owner managed digital agency in a value adding role.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 72 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager - Fast Growth Music Publishing Agency
£57,000 - £60,000
£50,000 - £55,000
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
£70,000 - £90,000
Personal Assistant - Creative Agency
£25,000 - £35,000
Financial Controller - Fast growth Tech Agency
City of London
£47,000 - £50,000