|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £55,000/year|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2017 17:19|
This role gives the right candidate the opportunity to take ownership of the management of two management accountants, looking after a business with a portfolio of clients with over £120mil (a business that has doubled in size over the last 12 months).
You will have an opportunity to be part of a company that’s current trajectory of growth will put it at three times its size in the next two years. The company is incredibly ambitious and is looking for someone who will be a key component in that growth.
The business also has a really warm and friendly team, with the office having a private trainer, a ping pong table (for their ping pong tournaments) and fundamentally good culture with new starters always being pleasantly surprised by their inclusion in the team.
- Producing and communicating accurate and timely monthly management accounts and board packs along with commentary for a portfolio of clients.
- Producing monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Preparing and communicating rolling quarterly cash flows for all clients within the portfolio and preparing reports and liaising with finance providers to ensure sufficient funds for growth
- Working closely with clients to ensure they have all the relevant information to grow their businesses
- Monitoring performance against forecast on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis;
- Assisting with annual budget and forecasting;
- Assisting in the preparation of year end packs;
- Managing, developing and recruiting for the team as it grows.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant - 6 Month Contract
£250 - £300
Management Accountant - Immediate Start
City of London
£40,000 - £50,000
£40,000 - £50,000 + £10,000 bonus
Chief Financial Officer
£90,000 - £110,000
Financial Controller - 12 Month FTC
£65,000 - £75,000