|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2017 09:56|
In this role, you will be reporting directly into the Finance Director, who will take responsibility for upskilling you and mentoring you. There will be a quick path to progression into a Financial Controller position and you will be directly managing a Finance Assistant.
The team is hardworking, warm, fun and sociable and the office is lively and buzzing.
The company is extremely cutting edge, growing and innovative – it’s also in a really exciting transition of change which will mean that there will be some really meaty project work for a Finance Manager to get their teeth stuck into!
- As the Finance Manager you will support the Finance Director in completing all reporting requirements to deadline with sufficient supporting documentation and ensuring finance records are reconciled, accurate and up to date.
- You will also provide analysis support to the business in understanding the triggers and implications associated with reporting, frameworks and MI to sculpt strategic business decisions.
- You will initiate and work with the financial director help to lead operational system reviews and contribute to the management accounts process as required.
- Established, profitable organisation with a close-knit and positive team.
- A well structured and growing finance function.
- Set paths for progression for everyone in the organisation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London
£70,000 - £80,000
£45,000 - £60,000/year
£30,000 - £50,000
Group Finance Manager
London and Surrey
£45,000 - £60,000
Finance Manager / Junior Financial Controller (Berlin)
£40,000 - £50,000/year (€45,000 - €55,000/year)