|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £65,000|
|Contact Name:||Barney Capstick|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 10:54|
Would you like to lead your own finance team in a company with a mature and professional working environment?
This organisation, an international recruitment and consulting firm operating out of 10 offices in 9 countries, are searching for a Finance Manager to lead their accounts team. With the organisation running a shared service office out of Manchester, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the entire companies statutory and management accounts, from tax and treasury to international consolidation. What’s more the role sits underneath an exceptional, industry renowned Finance Director who will help you to continuously grow and improve in your role.
With a team of 8 underneath you, this is a great opportunity to develop your management skills in a high performing work environment.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Completing the monthly management accounts on an end to end basis, including commentary for the FD and board level staff members and international consolidation
- Finalising company-wide statutory accounts and acting as the point of contact for the external auditors
- Business partnering with a number of different senior stakeholders on an international basis
- Managing 8 separate direct reports, 4 of whom are fully qualified
- Look after and complete the company wide payroll on an international basis
The ideal Finance Manager will have:
- Experience of completing both the consolidated management and statutory accounts in their entirety
- Prior experience managing fully qualified finance staff
- A history of working in companies with an international presence
- A Working understanding of tax and VAT
Roles of this stature do not stay on the market for long so if this opportunity appeals to you then apply today!