|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 09:52|
Is a professional yet progressive working environment something you desire? Are you searching for a role with the seniority of a Finance Manager but with project-based working responsibilities?
A modern-thinking professional service-based business are looking for a confident and well-rounded Finance Manager to join their team. Reporting directly into the owners, this individual will be responsible for bringing all finance functions in house and building the companies finance division from the ground up. Due to the companies future growth plans, progression potential is ripe and there is a clear path to Finance Director.
This role represents an amazing opportunity to create a finance team in your image, implementing whichever processes you see fit, before transitioning into a more senior and commercial position.
The key responsibilities include:
- A large quantity of project-based work, both planned and ad-hoc
- Bringing all the companies finance functions inhouse
- Linking Xero with the companies CRM system
- Building out the organisations ability to complete their management accounts independently
- Consolidating two separate parts of the business into one legal entity
- Creating the finance department from the ground up, putting in place processes where necessary
The ideal Finance Manager will have:
- Experience of working in an SME environment
- Previously worked within the recruitment sector
- Experience of using Xero
- Been employed in a top-to-bottom style role previously
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's