|Job title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Are you a self-motivated yet ambitious Finance Manager who harbours ambitions of becoming a Financial Controller? Do you thrive in an environment where you are given the support of a part-time Finance Director yet given the autonomy to run the finance function in your own way? Do you enjoy being the 'glue' between the front and back office, providing commercial information to senior stakeholders to help drive business performance?
I am partnering with a private-equity international Life Sciences Recruitment group based in Central London as they seek to appoint a Finance Manager into their business. Reporting into the part-time Finance Director your remit will be to run the finance function on a daily basis, deputise for the Finance Director in their absence and be the conduit between sales and back office.
Key duties include:
- Produce and consolidate group monthly management accounts
- Responsibility for statutory and regulatory compliance
- Take ownership of the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders i.e. KPI analysis, producing monthly MI and variance analysis
- Building strong relationships across the business
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified chartered accountant (finalists considered)
- Have previous experience in an SME recruitment business
If you're an ambitious and driven SME Finance Manager seeking a role with a clear career trajectory into FC and beyond then this is the role for you. Shortlisting is underway, so apply now to avoid disappointment.