|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £75,000|
|Contact Name:||JJ Higgins|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2019 15:18|
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s most exciting creative consultancy companies in a progressive, award-winning culture? Could you see yourself as a crucial part of a company experiencing extraordinary growth, working out of a stunning office in central London?
Camino Partners are looking for a Financial Controller to join a truly exceptional business who have rapidly established themselves as one of the go-to creative consultancies and work with household brands, including industry giants in food, fashion, and communications. The scope of their ambition is matched only by their potential, and they show every indication of continuing the remarkable growth that has seen them double in revenue and headcount annually over the last four years.
This company cultivates a fantastic work environment that has won them accolades from national newspapers and leading authorities, including Glassdoor’s Top 100 Companies to work for. They place real value in their employee’s wellbeing and development and make a strong effort to create a social culture, including jaw-dropping office parties and incentive trips abroad to envious destinations.
The company is keen to increase its financial expertise, and as such the Financial Controller will have the opportunity to express their opinion and influence corporate strategy. As the business continues to expand, there is the expectation that the Financial Controller will eventually step up into a Finance Director position. They will have a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Liaising with C-suite level executives on strategic growth projects
- Reviewing and redesigning processes
- Business partnering both with clients and internally
- Responsible for the production of management accounts, management information and analysis, and monthly board packs
- Ownership over the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Hands-on oversight of day-to-day finance, managing a team of two
The successful candidate for the Financial Controller position will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experienced in managing people
- Experienced in a professional service sector (e.g. creative consultancy, management consultancy, recruitment consultancy)
- Outgoing and confident in communication
If you want to join an enterprise leading the next wave of creative industry titans, this is an opportunity you cannot miss. Apply now:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's