|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Barney Capstick|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 18:52|
A rapidly growing services-based business that’s expecting to increase their turnover by 20% in the next 12 months Is searching for a hard-working Finance Manager to help maintain the organisations stable financial base.
The company has a vibrant and dynamic culture, with the large open plan office breeding an energy among the staff that breeds success. As the company has recently invested in numerous smaller entities, you would be joining at an exciting point in the companies growth.
Reporting directly to the FD, this high-volume role will be integral to the continued smooth running of the finance department as their work load increases. The Finance Manager will have a broad range of responsibilities, from transactional level finance to the preparation of boardpacks.
The key responsibilities are:
- Full production of the management accounts for each entity within the business
- Looking after the cashflow on a daily basis
- Implementing a 12 week cashflow forecast model
- Managing a junior staff member, ensuring the accounts assistant completes their work efficiently and effectively
- Fully AAT qualified accountant
- Technically able with previous experience with Sage
- Strong work ethic coupled with a hunger for continued development
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's