|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £75,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 13:00|
Are you an ambitious accountant looking to work in a rapidly-growing consultancy business? Are you looking for a commercially-focused, value-adding role? Are you looking to work for a business that offers you a clear progression path to Finance Director and further?
An award-winning consultancy firm is looking for an impressive individual to join them as their Finance Manager. Operating on an international scale, the business is highly-acquisitive and is looking for someone who can continue to drive strategy and commerciality across the firm. You will have the opportunity to work under their dynamic CFO and will have full autonomy over the processes and controls that you implement. The business has a progressive and fast-paced culture and you will have the chance to build and develop your own team to drive the success of the finance function.
- Multi-sector, international consultancy firm.
- Multi-award winning across a number of categories.
- Rapidly-growing, through both acquisitions and organic growth.
- Forward-thinking and entrepreneurial culture.
- Modern office in an attractive London location.
- Ownership of financial relationship with Partnership group and providing commercial decision support, via management information and analysis.
- Analyse of regional and individual office trends and KPIs to drive performance, efficiencies and to identify new growth opportunities.
- Ownership and invoicing process to ensure strong cashflow across the business.
- Interpretation of financial reports and the creation and ownership of management reporting and budgeting.
- Liaising with key personnel from our clients to provide gold standard service.
- Strategic planning.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly and quarterly forecasting for the global accounts.
- Ownership over the budgeting process.
- Monitoring of key drivers to assess performance.
- Continual monitoring of how the account is performing against the commercial model and target operating model.
- Assisting in building out a finance partnering function as the business develops.
What You Need
- A qualified accountant or overseas equivalent
- Strong Excel skills
- International experience
- Experience providing high standards of service to customers
- Impeccable written and oral communication
- Organised and able to manage time effectively
- Commercial mindset to drive performance in a sustainable manner