|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £75,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 11:20|
If you are looking for a rapidly growing consultancy business who are going places, you have just found it. This company are completely changing the norm of all the who sector globally. The company is ever changing and always evolving so fast they have been awarded one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses. As the Finance Manager you have a great opportunity to develop into a Finance leader within the business. You will have full autonomy to improve all systems and processes.
- Ownership of financial relationship with Partnership group and providing commercial decision support, via management information and analysis
- Analyse of regional and individual office trends and KPI’s to drive performance, efficiencies and to identify new growth opportunities e.g. profitability, pricing, time reporting, etc.
- Ownership and invoicing process to ensure the companies’ cash flow
- Interpretation of financial reports and the creation and ownership of management reporting and budgeting
- Liaising with key personnel from our clients to provide gold standard service
- Strategic planning
- Preparation of weekly/monthly and quarterly forecasting for the Global enterprise accounts.
- Ownership over the budgeting process
- Monitoring of key drivers to assess performance
- Continual monitoring of how the account is performing against the commercial model and target operating model.
- Assisting in building out a finance partnering function as the business develops
- Contract and policy review
- A qualified accountant or overseas equivalent
- Strong Excel user – ability to manipulate large data sets from database
- Experience of supporting a global business
- Experience providing high standards of service to customers
- Impeccable written and oral communication
- Organised and able to manage time effectively
- Adept at communicating with a wide range of people
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Commercial mindset to drive performance in a sustainable manner