|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 09:32|
Finance Manager Temp-to-Perm Contract
Are you an ambitious and hands-on qualified accountant looking to work in a successful, international business? Are you looking for a hands-on role with the opportunity to make a real difference to a finance function?
An incredibly successful executive search firm is looking for a dynamic and engaging Finance Manager to join them for a 3-month temp-to-perm contract at an incredibly exciting time in the business. With a global presence, they are looking to continue with their growth, and you will have the opportunity to play a key role in producing the management accounts and improving processes and procedures across the business. You will be working under an incredibly impressive CFO and will have the opportunity to work on a number of projects.
The business is incredibly forward-thinking and need an energetic and collaborative Finance Manager to support their ambitious growth plans.
- Producing full management accounts for all international entities and work closely with the CFO to produce board packs for senior management.
- Drive efficiency across the firm and play a key role in leading process improvements across the finance function.
- Creating dashboards and models on excel to allow the analysis of a variety of variables to be closely monitored.
- Prepare monthly P&Ls and reconcile this against company statements to ensure all figures are accurate.
- Revenue and commission tracking, analysing bonuses and target billings vs to-date billings.
- Cost driven research, ensuring the business receives the best rates on all contracts and suppliers.
- Invoice management and expense processing.
What you need
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or finalist.
- Experience within a recruitment firm is desirable but services or professional business experience will be considered.