|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 13:16|
Have you reached a glass ceiling in your development as a Management Accountant? Are you seeking a role that will afford you the chance to manage a small team? Do you want to work closely with a Finance Director in a fast-paced, growing business that is scaling up for a sale?
I am partnering with a top 100 independent agency as they seek to appoint a Finance Manager. Supporting the Finance Director, you will be responsible for owning the month-end process, managing a junior Finance Assistant and ensuring the costs are controlled and revenue is posted accurately on a monthly basis. Working in a fun working environment you will be liaising with creative people on a daily basis, being an integral part of the running of the finance team and reporting directly into an ambitious, dynamic Finance Director.
Key duties include:
- First point of contact for all company Revenues and Costs
- Responsible for accurate posting of prepayment, accruals and deferred income
- Matching the relevant WIP reports from the teams to make sure that the correct revenue is being taken for the month.
- Responsible for the company overheads posting accurately onto Sage on a monthly basis
- Responsible for all invoices to be accurate and sent out on time to clients.
- Preparation of Board Meeting Information for Finance Director to prepare the Board pack and the month End pack
- Responsible for Accounts Payable
- Responsible for making payments
- Overall responsibility for Monthly Payroll
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly Budget meetings with the relevant stakeholders within the Business to give the FD a full breakdown on current spend vs budget
- Managing 1 Finance Assistant
- Assisting with the budgeting process
The ideal candidate will be:
- A part qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA)
- Proficient on accountancy systems (Xero or cloud-based systems) with intermediate Excel skills
- Experienced in working in a Media/Marketing business
If you want to aid your career development in a rapidly growing business who are going through an exciting period of change then this is the role for you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's