|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £63,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 10:10|
Are you a driven and calculating finance manager? Are you a dynamic and confident leader looking for a new, value-adding role? Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can immediately drive change within a business?
A highly-successful, international consultancy is looking for a shared services team leader to join the business and help to completely reorganise the finance function. With multiple international offices and a presence that spans even further across the globe, they are a company that work with a number of incredibly well-known businesses and are looking for a finance manager to join the team to assess and develop the running of the finance. Reporting into their incredibly impressive Head of FP&A, you will be responsible for managing the accounts assistants and working closely with the finance business partners to develop a lean and efficient reporting process.
- Posting monthly journals and producing the first draft of the management accounts for both the company and clients.
- Conduct analysis and investigate any discrepancies that may arise, presenting your findings to the clients and internal management teams.
- Produce internal and external client budgets.
- Develop a team of 10+ individuals, setting targets and performance management.
- Point of contact for all business partners and senior stakeholders within the business.
- Build strong relationships and trust with senior stakeholders across multiple regions.
- Challenge current practice and improve processes wherever possible.
- Produce monthly recharge reports and provide additional ad-hoc reports when requires by clients.
What you need
- Good systems experience, ideally in CODA.
- Previous experience managing a large team.
- Experience driving change within a business, demonstrating the ability to handle difficult situation with composure and maturity.
- Fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
Other potential experience: Head of Management Accounts, Finance Manager, Manager of Finance, Shared Services Team Leader, Shared Services Manager, Shared Services Team Manager, Head of Shared Services, Head of Shared Services Team and Shared Services Team Manager.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
Salary negotiable depending upon experience
£30,000 - £35,000
Chief Financial Officer
City of London
£100,000 - £130,000
£40,000 - £50,000
Group Financial Controller (6-Month Temp to Perm)
£70,000 - £90,000 (depending upon experience) + excellent benefits package