|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Manning|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 11:32|
Finance Manager - Bristol
Are you an ambitious accountant seeking career progression? Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding international business that will invest in your future? Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment that just love to celebrate success?
Our client, is offering an excitingly varied opportunity to become a finance manager, with the chance to be integral in the company’s growth plans from day one. This will include the opportunity to work directly with the head of finance and Managing Directors, who will act as key mentors. Offering study support and performance based bonus’, we’re calling all accountants who are serious about personal development.
- Assisting Head of Finance with month end reports.
- Providing insightful commentary.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit Control.
- Payroll and Invoicing
- Building and maintaining external relationships i.e. the Bank.
- Managing the purchase ledger.
- Producing quarterly VAT returns.
- Assisting with Tax processes.
- Ad Hoc duties.
- University Degree or good A-level’s.
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA studier.
- Confidence and Ambition.
- Previous recruitment experience.
- Excellent Excel and Xero ability.
- 1-3 years’ practical experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's